Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package Highlights
- Adore the amazing structure of the Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, and much more
- Be awe-struck by the stunning view of 'Blue City' view from the Mehrangarh Fort
- Explore to the majestic desert fort and the 19th century Patwon Ki Haveli of Jaisalmer
- Experience thrilling camel safari in Jaisalmer as you ride through the golden Thar desert
Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package Overview
About the destination:
Welcome to the state of Rajput pride, exquisite palaces, historical forts, traditional flavours and a rich heritage that ties the culture together. Jaipur, the sea of palaces and forts is an architectural brilliance. It is the capital to the most flamboyant state, Rajasthan. The moment you set foot in Jaipur, you will feel like everything out of the pages of a novel has come to life. The town is enthralling and talks of the great history that it holds.
Jodhpur is called the “Gateway to Thar”, as it is literally on the edge of the desert. It is also called the “Sun City” as the sun shines, very bright and hot, almost every day of the year.
On the other hand, Jaisalmer is the “Golden City”. The city conjures up images of an Arabian Nights fable owing the mirage-like golden sandstone desert.
So, be ready to explore Rajasthan like never before on your Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer holiday package.
About the Tour:
- Jaipur - Jodhpur- Jaisalmer, the 3 Js of Rajasthan constitute the most prominent spots of the region that are must-visit if one is here.
- This tour brings a great opportunity of exploring the diverse three locations and their famous spots, with minimizing the hassles of transportation and other arrangements.
- The tour covers places like Hawa Mahal Palace, Govind Dev Temple, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall, Ganesh Temple, Birla temple, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort and Museum, Amer Fort and Sheesh Mahal in Jaipur.
- Later in Jodhpur, it covers places like Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Balsamand Lake, Ghanta Ghar, Kayalana lake and Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- This package lets you visit Jaisalmer and explore places like Jaisalmer Fort and Museum, Jain Temple, Patwa Haveli, Nathmahal Haveli, Sam Desert etc.
- The trip ends in Jaipur after you get transferred to the Jaipur airport/Bus Stop for your departure.
- Stay in classy properties, travel in comfort, savour local delicacies, and enjoy beautiful sunsets of the colourful state of Rajasthan.
- Enjoy a heritage stay at the hotels in Rajasthan with magnificent views of the surroundings.
- Each room offered is spacious, offers scenic views, comes with comfortable beds and furniture, attached bathroom, and all modern amenities.
- To ensure utmost hygiene, every room is cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis.
- While breakfast is included in the tour package, you can order lunch and dinner at an additional cost.
- Savour some of the most amazing Rajasthani delicacies, as well as international cuisines during the tour.
- Sightseeing and transfers in a private cab throughout.
- The driver will be carrying a Covid negative report with them.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitisers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
More Details about Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
Know Before You Go for Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels.
- The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties
Things To Carry for Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
- Water bottle
- Lightweight quilt or blanket
- Walking shoes
- Zen Plaza 0.4 km
- Thai Binh Market 1.0 km
- Ben Thanh Street Food Market 0.8 km
- Fine Arts Museum 0.7 km
- Sai Gon river 0.4 km
- Moon Lake 0.9 km
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport 0.8 km
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall 0.9 km
- Thai Binh Market 0.9 km
- Starbucks coffe 0.4 km
- Saigon Central Post Office 0.9 km
- Diamond Plaza 0.4 km
Subscribe Exploore to get latest deals to day
Traveloky seamlessly connects millions of travelers to memorable experiences